Mont Marte Mini Modelling Wooden Tools Signature 10pcs
Couldn't load pickup availability
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
Our inventory is located in New Zealand, and we typically process orders every business day, excluding weekends and public holidays. Normally, the delivery period ranges from 3 to 5 days.
Orders are typically shipped within 24 to 48 hours on business days. You will receive an email notification once your order has been dispatched.
Note: Please take note that a few bulky items are not eligible for a free shipping offer.
Should your purchase not meet your satisfaction, you have the option to return unopened and unused items for a refund or exchange within 28 days of receiving your order. It's important to note that the postage costs for the initial order and the expenses incurred for returning the item to us will not be refunded. In the event that the products were faulty or were sent to you in error, we will provide a prepaid courier label for you to facilitate the return process. Kindly be aware that we can only accept returns for items that are unopened or unused unless the item itself is faulty. For any return requests, please reach out to us initially. When sending returns, please include a note with your order number and your preference for a refund or credit note. Visit our full refund policy page for more info.
Address for Returns:
4/152, Lansford Crescent, Avondale, Auckland 1041
If your order does not meet your satisfaction, please contact us, and we will do our utmost to resolve your issue. 🙂
- This Mini Modelling Tool Set consists of 10 double ended tools, providing 20 tool shapes to cut, carve, smooth, and create texture when sculpting.
- They feature a durable boxwood construction and ergonomic design for comfortable and controlled usage.
- These tools are ideally suited to working with polymer clay such as Mont Marte Make and Bake.
- Create textured grooves with the forked end and carve out concave areas with the small curved tool.
- The rounded ball end can smooth out hard to reach places while the pointed tool shapes fine details with precision.
- Cut and contour with the large blade end and smooth surfaces evenly with the rounded end tool.
- The rounded paddle end can be used to gently flatten areas and the hooked end incises and removes clay with accuracy.
- Use the short blade tool to slice and cut clay and the pointed end produces uniform convex surfaces.
- Crosshatch and make fine lines with the large blade tool. The curved end contours delicate features.
- Score fine lines with the pointed angle tool. Hollow out small areas with the small curved tool.
- This pointed tool is invaluable for etching and indenting as well as aiding with the placement of small objects.
- The sharp-angled end smoothes and flattens and the large blade tool slices and sculpts.
- This tool is fantastic for creating uniform patterns and aids in the precise placement of small objects.
- 1x Mont Marte Mini Modelling Tools Signature 10pcs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.