Mont Marte Make n Bake Polymer Clay Signature 60g - Mint Green
Couldn't load pickup availability
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
Our inventory is located in New Zealand, and we typically process orders every business day, excluding weekends and public holidays. Normally, the delivery period ranges from 3 to 5 days.
Orders are typically shipped within 24 to 48 hours on business days. You will receive an email notification once your order has been dispatched.
Note: Please take note that a few bulky items are not eligible for a free shipping offer.
Should your purchase not meet your satisfaction, you have the option to return unopened and unused items for a refund or exchange within 28 days of receiving your order. It's important to note that the postage costs for the initial order and the expenses incurred for returning the item to us will not be refunded. In the event that the products were faulty or were sent to you in error, we will provide a prepaid courier label for you to facilitate the return process. Kindly be aware that we can only accept returns for items that are unopened or unused unless the item itself is faulty. For any return requests, please reach out to us initially. When sending returns, please include a note with your order number and your preference for a refund or credit note. Visit our full refund policy page for more info.
Address for Returns:
4/152, Lansford Crescent, Avondale, Auckland 1041
If your order does not meet your satisfaction, please contact us, and we will do our utmost to resolve your issue. 🙂
- This easy-to-use clay is malleable and can be hardened in a standard household oven.
- You'll find our clay is soft, smooth and blendable so that you can create new clean and vibrant colours.
- It also holds form and adheres easily to porous and non-porous materials making it ideal for any sculpture work.
- Once, hardened this oven-bake clay can be drilled, sanded, cut, painted and even cleaned with warm soapy water.
- It's ideal for use in press moulds, pattern making, figure and doll modelling, canes, beading, jewellery and many other sculptural projects.
- Available in a range of bright colours
- Soft and smooth, makes it easy to knead, blend colours and join edges
- Very good shape stability and minimal shrinkage so your sculpture maintains its original shape and size once cured
- Ideal for press moulds, pattern making, canes, beading jewellery
- Once cured can be drilled, sanded, cut
- Compact 60g size is great for adding many colours to your collection
- Wash any dirt and oils off hands, surfaces and tools with dishwashing liquid to prep for sculpting
- Prepare clay by kneading until smooth and pliable, can be shaped with tools or press moulds
- Baking times may vary. In general, allow 30 mins of baking time for every 6mm of thickness - test run recommended
- Under normal baking at the correct temperature may generate a small number of fumes.
- Place onto a foil sheet or ceramic tile and into the centre of a household oven preheated to 120 - 130 degrees C and bake for 30 mins.
- Do not use a microwave with polymer clay.
- Hardened clay will accept additional layers of clay over it and can be re-baked
- Keep your unused clay fresh in cling film and store in an airtight container - in a cool, dry place
- 1x Mont Marte Make n Bake Polymer Clay Signature 60g - Mint Green
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.