Make n Bake Polymer Clay 10pce
Couldn't load pickup availability
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
Our inventory is located in New Zealand, and we typically process orders every business day, excluding weekends and public holidays. Normally, the delivery period ranges from 3 to 5 days.
Orders are typically shipped within 24 to 48 hours on business days. You will receive an email notification once your order has been dispatched.
Note: Please take note that a few bulky items are not eligible for a free shipping offer.
Should your purchase not meet your satisfaction, you have the option to return unopened and unused items for a refund or exchange within 28 days of receiving your order. It's important to note that the postage costs for the initial order and the expenses incurred for returning the item to us will not be refunded. In the event that the products were faulty or were sent to you in error, we will provide a prepaid courier label for you to facilitate the return process. Kindly be aware that we can only accept returns for items that are unopened or unused unless the item itself is faulty. For any return requests, please reach out to us initially. When sending returns, please include a note with your order number and your preference for a refund or credit note. Visit our full refund policy page for more info.
Address for Returns:
4/152, Lansford Crescent, Avondale, Auckland 1041
If your order does not meet your satisfaction, please contact us, and we will do our utmost to resolve your issue. 🙂
Mont Marte Make'n'Bake Polymer Clay is an easy to use, malleable non toxic synthetic clay that can be shaped then hardened in a standard household oven. It is ideal for use in press moulds, pattern making, figure and doll modelling, canes, beading, jewellery and many other sculptural projects.
An exciting range of colours.
Soft and smooth texture.
Colours blend easily so new vibrant clean colours can be created.
Clay holds very fine detail, features very good shape stability and when cured has minimal shrinkage.
HOW-TO - TIPS
1. Ensure the working surface is free from dust and hands are clean.
2. Prepare clay by kneading until smooth and pliable.
3. Clay can be shaped with tools or pressed into moulds as well as worked by hand.
4. Once the piece has been created, place it onto a foil sheet or ceramic tile and into the centre of a household oven pre-heated to 120-130 degrees C (248-266 degress F) for 30 minutes. N.B.: Baking times may vary according to clay thickness and as a general rule allow 30 minutes baking time for every 6mm thickness.
5. Carefully remove it from the oven and let it cool.
6. Hardened clay will accept consecutive layers of clay over it and can be re-baked. Once hardened it can be drilled, sanded, cut and painted and is washable with soapy water.
7. Store unused clay in a cool dark place and keep wrapped in plastic in an airtight container.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.