Grey Toppik Hair Building Fibers ~ 27.5g
Couldn't load pickup availability
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
Our inventory is located in New Zealand, and we typically process orders every business day, excluding weekends and public holidays. Normally, the delivery period ranges from 3 to 5 days.
Orders are typically shipped within 24 to 48 hours on business days. You will receive an email notification once your order has been dispatched.
Note: Please take note that a few bulky items are not eligible for a free shipping offer.
Should your purchase not meet your satisfaction, you have the option to return unopened and unused items for a refund or exchange within 28 days of receiving your order. It's important to note that the postage costs for the initial order and the expenses incurred for returning the item to us will not be refunded. In the event that the products were faulty or were sent to you in error, we will provide a prepaid courier label for you to facilitate the return process. Kindly be aware that we can only accept returns for items that are unopened or unused unless the item itself is faulty. For any return requests, please reach out to us initially. When sending returns, please include a note with your order number and your preference for a refund or credit note. Visit our full refund policy page for more info.
Address for Returns:
4/152, Lansford Crescent, Avondale, Auckland 1041
If your order does not meet your satisfaction, please contact us, and we will do our utmost to resolve your issue. 🙂
# ITEM SPECIFIES:
Condition: New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item
Hair Type: All Hair Types
Type: Building/Thickening Fibers
# WHAT IS TOPPIK:
- Toppik is a safe, natural, and undetectable way to improve the appearance of thinning hair without harmful drugs, chemicals, or surgery.
- Its microfiber hairs are made of coloured keratin protein to blend and instantly and create the appearance of naturally thick and fuller hair.
- Its microfibers stay firmly in place through wind, rain and perspiration for longer-lasting results.
- These tiny microfiber hairs are electro-statically charged to form a magnetic attraction with your existing hair - however thin - and blend perfectly to conceal the appearance of thinning and balding in seconds.
# WHAT IS IT MADE OF:
- Toppik hair building fibres are made of natural, coloured keratin fibres the same protein that makes up human hair. The keratin protein is derived from a natural source and is nearly identical to human hair.
# HOW IT W0RK:
- Hair Building Fibers are designed for people suffering from hair loss on the head with alopecia and general hair thinning when you put fibres onto the thinning zone, the particles are attracted to the thin hair due to the static charge resulting in thicker hair, which looks as if from the side you had hair.
# HOW DO I USE TOPPIK:
- Wash the head with shampoo before use and wait until the hair is completely dry.
- Pour a small number of fibres from the jar onto the clean hair on the area of thinning where you have thinned or fleecy hair.
- Wait 20-30 seconds for the fibres to spread evenly over the hair.
- Fix the fibres on the hair with a varnish to form a hairdresser and prevent the fibres from shedding in strong winds, and you can also pour more fibres back so that the hair looks even thicker and is lacquered again.
- Rinse the fibre with shampoo before going to bed to give your scalp rest.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.