Clear Texture Gesso Premium 500ml (16.9oz) - Mont Marte
Couldn't load pickup availability
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
Our inventory is located in New Zealand, and we typically process orders every business day, excluding weekends and public holidays. Normally, the delivery period ranges from 3 to 5 days.
Orders are typically shipped within 24 to 48 hours on business days. You will receive an email notification once your order has been dispatched.
Note: Please take note that a few bulky items are not eligible for a free shipping offer.
Should your purchase not meet your satisfaction, you have the option to return unopened and unused items for a refund or exchange within 28 days of receiving your order. It's important to note that the postage costs for the initial order and the expenses incurred for returning the item to us will not be refunded. In the event that the products were faulty or were sent to you in error, we will provide a prepaid courier label for you to facilitate the return process. Kindly be aware that we can only accept returns for items that are unopened or unused unless the item itself is faulty. For any return requests, please reach out to us initially. When sending returns, please include a note with your order number and your preference for a refund or credit note. Visit our full refund policy page for more info.
Address for Returns:
4/152, Lansford Crescent, Avondale, Auckland 1041
If your order does not meet your satisfaction, please contact us, and we will do our utmost to resolve your issue. 🙂
Our Clear Texture Gesso can be used to prime surfaces for painting, drawing and mixed media. It creates the perfect texture for acrylic and oil paints, as well as dry media such as pastels and pencils.
- Prepare surfaces for a range of art projects
- Ideal for use with painting mediums such as acrylic, oil and enamel
- Ideal for use with dry media such as pastels, graphites, charcoal and colour pencils
- Can be mixed with acrylic paint to create a tint
- Suitable for most porous surfaces including canvas, paper, cardboard, painting boards, wood, air dry clay and plaster
- Can be used in an airbrush: mix it with acrylic thinner until it is the consistency of milk
- Great for applying washes and other painting effects to drawings: This clear gesso will seal your drawing so that you can paint over it without losing your marks
Directions: Use a wide brush to apply gesso evenly to canvas, paper, card, wood and other porous surfaces. Once dry, the texture provides perfect adhesion for paints and dry media. Clean up with warm soapy water while wet.
Drying time: 30-60 minutes (may vary)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.