Clay Tool Set Signature 11pc - Mont Marte
Couldn't load pickup availability
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
Our inventory is located in New Zealand, and we typically process orders every business day, excluding weekends and public holidays. Normally, the delivery period ranges from 3 to 5 days.
Orders are typically shipped within 24 to 48 hours on business days. You will receive an email notification once your order has been dispatched.
Note: Please take note that a few bulky items are not eligible for a free shipping offer.
Should your purchase not meet your satisfaction, you have the option to return unopened and unused items for a refund or exchange within 28 days of receiving your order. It's important to note that the postage costs for the initial order and the expenses incurred for returning the item to us will not be refunded. In the event that the products were faulty or were sent to you in error, we will provide a prepaid courier label for you to facilitate the return process. Kindly be aware that we can only accept returns for items that are unopened or unused unless the item itself is faulty. For any return requests, please reach out to us initially. When sending returns, please include a note with your order number and your preference for a refund or credit note. Visit our full refund policy page for more info.
Address for Returns:
4/152, Lansford Crescent, Avondale, Auckland 1041
If your order does not meet your satisfaction, please contact us, and we will do our utmost to resolve your issue. 🙂
This set contains a fantastic variety of tools suitable for use with clay. They may be used while the clay is still moist or on green ware (unfired air dried clay) to carve, cut and clean. This clay tool set may also be used with polymer clay. Each tool is made from clear varnished hardwood handles with durable steel blades. There are infinite ways to use these tools. Below is a small selection of possibilities.
- Carve, cut and smooth with the curved end. The Spearhead end cuts small straight lines and is perfect for creating fine details.This small metal brush creates multiple fine textured marks.
- Remove clay in square in large flat areas with the open loop end. Carve, cut and smooth with the curved end.
- These tool ends are the perfect size for hand drilling holes for salt and pepper shakers in green ware.
- The needle point end is ideal for placing delicate objects or scratching in fine details. Carve, cut and smooth with the curved end.
- This tool is often referred to as a spoolie. It is great for cleaning rough spots on green ware in delicate or hard to reach places.
- The curved tool has a small sharp blade which is great for removing small areas with straight edges. The angled end is great for cutting small detailed areas.
- The angled tool is invaluable for flattening areas in hard to reach places. The needle point can create small holes, texture marks or can assist in placement of small objects.
- Use the slightly forked end to create wood like texture or sgraffito effects. Spearhead ends cuts small straight lines and etches fine details.
- The curved blade with the flat end lifts small areas with straight edges. Use the slightly forked end to create wood like texture or sgraffito effects.
- The curved blade cuts, carves and smoothes clay. The large spearhead blade is great for deepening details and making longer cuts.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.