Calligraphy Pen Set Signature 32pc - Mont Marte
Couldn't load pickup availability
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
Our inventory is located in New Zealand, and we typically process orders every business day, excluding weekends and public holidays. Normally, the delivery period ranges from 3 to 5 days.
Orders are typically shipped within 24 to 48 hours on business days. You will receive an email notification once your order has been dispatched.
Note: Please take note that a few bulky items are not eligible for a free shipping offer.
Should your purchase not meet your satisfaction, you have the option to return unopened and unused items for a refund or exchange within 28 days of receiving your order. It's important to note that the postage costs for the initial order and the expenses incurred for returning the item to us will not be refunded. In the event that the products were faulty or were sent to you in error, we will provide a prepaid courier label for you to facilitate the return process. Kindly be aware that we can only accept returns for items that are unopened or unused unless the item itself is faulty. For any return requests, please reach out to us initially. When sending returns, please include a note with your order number and your preference for a refund or credit note. Visit our full refund policy page for more info.
Address for Returns:
4/152, Lansford Crescent, Avondale, Auckland 1041
If your order does not meet your satisfaction, please contact us, and we will do our utmost to resolve your issue. 🙂
This 32 piece calligraphy set features 4 classic-style pens and 5 nib grades. The introductory booklet included gives you a letter-by-letter guide to the basics of calligraphic writing as well as plenty of handy tips.
- 4 x classic-style calligraphy pens
- 5 x nib grades: extra-fine, fine, medium, broad and extra broad
- 20 x ink cartridges: 2 x brown, green, pink, orange and yellow, 5 x black and blue
- Ink pen pump for bottled ink (bottled ink not included)
- Introduction to calligraphy booklet
- Excercise book
Inserting the ink cartridge
- To insert your ink cartridge, gently unscrew the black nib of the calligraphy pen and put the cartridge (smaller opening end first) into the opening.
- Hold the inserted ink cartridge against a strong surface, such as a tabletop, and press down firmly on the pen to force the cartridge to click into place. You will hear a click when the back of the pen nib pierces the cartridge.
- Screw the nib back onto the pen and place the calligraphy pen upright for a minute or two, prior to use. Then gently press it onto a scrap piece of paper to start the ink flow (it should only take a couple of strokes for the ink to start flowing). You are now ready to start writing!
Using your pen
- To keep the ink flowing smoothly, always hold your pen so that the nib is angled between 30 degrees and 45 degrees to the paper (calligraphy pens are not designed to be used in the same way as stationery pens).
- Note: Medium and broad nibs are a great choice for beginners because they give you more control.
- To keep your nibs in good condition, always clean and return them to the box after each session.
- Wash the nib under lukewarm water after extended use and dry carefully with a soft cloth. Do not allow ink to dry on the nib as this will stop it from flowing. Once clean and dry, replace the cap.
- Carry and store your pen upright (nib upright) to prevent leakage
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.