Acrylic Pouring Medium Premium 240ml - Mont Marte
Couldn't load pickup availability
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
Our inventory is located in New Zealand, and we typically process orders every business day, excluding weekends and public holidays. Normally, the delivery period ranges from 3 to 5 days.
Orders are typically shipped within 24 to 48 hours on business days. You will receive an email notification once your order has been dispatched.
Note: Please take note that a few bulky items are not eligible for a free shipping offer.
Should your purchase not meet your satisfaction, you have the option to return unopened and unused items for a refund or exchange within 28 days of receiving your order. It's important to note that the postage costs for the initial order and the expenses incurred for returning the item to us will not be refunded. In the event that the products were faulty or were sent to you in error, we will provide a prepaid courier label for you to facilitate the return process. Kindly be aware that we can only accept returns for items that are unopened or unused unless the item itself is faulty. For any return requests, please reach out to us initially. When sending returns, please include a note with your order number and your preference for a refund or credit note. Visit our full refund policy page for more info.
Address for Returns:
4/152, Lansford Crescent, Avondale, Auckland 1041
If your order does not meet your satisfaction, please contact us, and we will do our utmost to resolve your issue. 🙂
Create your own fluid art by adding this pouring medium to your acrylic paints! You can also use it in small amounts to make your brushstrokes flow better in regular acrylic painting
- Ideal for fluid art
- Improves the flow of acrylic paints
- Increases paint transparency
- Dries clear
- This versatile medium can also be used to create smooth brush strokes in regular acrylic painting
- Also available in 1L size
- The mixing ratio will depend on the type of acrylic paint and what results you want to achieve with the paint
- We recommend using a ratio of 1 part paint to 2 parts pouring medium to change a regular acrylic to pouring acrylic
- To thin paint down further, add a little water until you reach desired flow
- To thicken paint and medium mixture, add more paint
- For best results add acrylic paint and pouring medium to a cup and mix with a palette knife until paint is the consistency of pouring cream
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.