Do you dream of batting your eyelashes and leaving a trail of admirers in your wake? If so, you're in the right place. Today we’re going to chat about everything lashes. That’s right, we’re going to tell you how you can get those babies ready for any event, or even just day-to-day wear. Get ready to make your lash game spot-on, and be the envy of all your friends.
Understanding Lash Extensions
Let's start simple - what are lash extensions? Extensions are a fantastic way to add not just length, but volume to your lashes. If you’re anything like me, you’ve got short little stubby lashes that just don’t show up nicely in photos. Lash extensions are an easy way to make you feel ready to start any day. No mascara, often even no makeup, and you’re ready to go. They can make you feel feminine, flirty, and a whole lot more fun. To get you started, we’re going to cover two ways to make your lashes pop. Lash extensions, but also a lash lift.
Lash extensions are individual lashes applied gently to each of your natural eyelashes. They can be completely customised to your needs and there’s a huge range of options. From classic to Russian volume, there’s an option to suit everyone and every occasion. They do need regular maintenance, generally a trip to your specialist every 3 weeks is needed to keep them looking spectacular.
If you don’t like the idea of all the maintenance, and the cost, then a lash lift could be the perfect option for you. A lash lift lasts for up to three months and takes around an hour or so to do. You can have this done in a salon, or you can take advantage of our amazing lash lift kits. That’s right, perform your very own lash lift in the comfort of your own home. A lash lift leaves your lashes with a noticeable curl. This helps to make them appear longer and fuller. So go on, try our lash lift kit today.
Let's talk about maintenance for your extensions:
- Gentle daily cleansing: So often, people think that you can’t touch your extensions for the risk of them falling off. This simply isn’t true. Cleaning your lashes daily helps to make them last longer and look better, plus your lash tech will thank you a thousand times over. Use a specific lash cleaner, to ensure you don’t loosen the adhesive. A foaming cleanser is generally best.
- Avoid Rubbing: Do you wake up, stretch, and rub your eyes? Unfortunately, if you’ve got lash extensions, that’s one thing you’ll need to take out of your morning routine. Rub your eyes gently if you absolutely have to. But always avoid rubbing the eyelashes directly.
- Regular Refills: Lash extensions grow out naturally, so you’ll need to schedule regular refills to keep your flutter in perfect condition. This varies from person to person, and your lash tech will help you figure out your natural lash cycle.
- Protect While Sleeping: Are you a side sleeper? Consider getting some specialised sleeping covers or a silk pillowcase. If possible, avoid side sleeping all together to keep your lashes looking luscious for longer.
How to use our at-home Lash Lift Kit?
- If you're a fan of the more natural look, a lash lift kit can be a game-changer. Here's how to achieve the perfect lift at home:Prepare Your Lashes: Always start with clean, dry lashes. We provide a special cleanser, Make sure all mascara and sleep has been removed from your eyes and lashes.
- Stick on the silicon pad: Carefully apply the chosen silicon pad onto the upper eyelid.
- Apply the glue to lashes and silicon pads: Use silicone pads to set your lashes in the desired curl. The kit will typically include different sizes for customisation.
- Apply the perm solution: Once your lashes are in place, apply the setting solution to lock in that beautiful curl.
- Apply the final fixing lotion: This is the final step to make sure your curl stays fabulous. Cover with cling film and leave for 10 minutes.
- Lash Love: Finish with a nourishing lash serum to keep your lashes healthy and vibrant.
Embrace Your Flawless Flutter
Having long, curled, or voluminous lashes not only enhances your natural beauty, but it can help you feel more confident. Whether you opt for lash extensions or a DIY lash lift kit, your eyes will be the centre of attention.
If you’ve still got questions or would like more comprehensive instructions on our lash lift kits. Please check them out in our store, or contact us directly.